Q: What is Search Binder?
A: Search Binder is the extension for your browser that lets you view contact information of users on social networking websites
Q: Which operating systems and browsers can I use Search Binder on?
A: Search Binder can be installed as browser extension for Chrome Browser and Mozilla Firefox on any operating system
Q: How do I install Search Binder?
A: You can find and download Search Binder in Chrome Web Store or find the extension for your browser on the Search Binder main page
Q: How do I register and sign into Search Binder?
A: To start using Search Binder you need to log into your account of pipl.com, catchid.com, or idsharks.info. You don’t need to register anything else
Q: How do I know that Search Binder is installed?
A: You'll see a blue and white button added to the right of your address bar. Click this button to activate the plugin
Q: If I use Chrome and Firefox, do I have to download Search Binder twice?
A: Yes, you'll need to add Search Binder to both browsers
Q: Search Binder's icon is not displayed on my browser. What should I do?
A: Try each of these separately:
1. Close Chrome, and reopen it again
2. In Chrome, move your mouse to the address bar at the top of the page, just beside the bookmarks star. Try to drag the address bar to the left
3. Try to click the '>>' (more) icon at the top right of the address bar, and see if Search Binder's icon is on the list
4. Open Chrome's extensions settings. Ensure that Search Binder's extension is installed. If not, download it from Chrome Web Store
5. Disable and re-enable Search Binder
1. Close Firefox, and re-open it
2. Open Firefox's Add-ons settings. Ensure that Search Binder's extension is installed. If not, download it from Search Binder main page
3. Move your mouse to Firefox's settings button, click the mouse's right button, and select 'Customize'. Drag the Search Binder icon back to the bar
Q: How can I temporally disable Search Binder app?
A: Click Search Binder’s icon and click. Alternatively, proceed to Search Binder app> settings> turn off Search Binder
Q: How do I uninstall Search Binder?
A: You can uninstall Search Binder as follows:
Search Binder Chrome extension:
1. Open Chrome > right click on Search Binder's icon
2. Click 'Remove from Chrome'
Search Binder Firefox extension:
1. Go to 'Add-ons' settings in Firefox
2. Click 'Extensions' on the left side
3. Look for 'Search Binder', and click 'Remove'
Q: How can I report a bug, get help, or give feedback?
A: We are more than happy to help! Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting a bug, please include details to help us fix it as soon as possible
Search Binder Features
Q: How do I submit contact information check?
A: Go to any social account on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or VK. Select a username and click the Check button on the appeared Search Binder’s bar
Q: I don’t see the Search Binder’s bar, where can I find it?
A: Search Binder is displayed on the left side of screen on all featured social networking websites. If you don’t see Search Binder on these websites, please ensure that Search Binder's extension is installed and enabled
Q: I don’t see any users or buttons on the Search Binder’s bar, where are they?
A: Try to refresh a page or close your browser and reopen it again
Q: Checked users are disappearing without showing any information, what can I do?
A: Try to refresh user’s page or close your browser and reopen it again. Please make sure that you signed into Search Binder with valid credentials of the supported websites and you’ve got sufficient Check credits
Q: How to unlock checked contact information?
A: After you’ve checked user’s contacts you can see the type of contact information below username. Point the type of contact information and click the Open button
Q: What contact information Search Binder can unlock?
A: Search Binder can unlock emails, phone numbers, and social accounts of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and VK
Q: I can’t unlock contact information, what should I do?
A: Please make sure that you have signed into Search Binder with valid credentials of the supported websites and that you’ve got sufficient Opens credits
Q: Can I change service while using Search Binder?
A: Yes, you can change service while using Search Binder by clicking Change Service in Settings section or in the Login section
Q: Is it possible to refill balance or upgrade plan while using Search Binder?
A: Yes, proceed to the Settings section to refill your balance or upgrade your plan
Security and Privacy
Q: How do I change my password?
A: It is possible to change your Pipl, IdSharks, or CatchId passwords by proceeding to 'Settings>Change password'
Q: How secure my data in Search Binder?
Q: I forgot my password to pipl.com/idsharks.info/catchid.com, what can I do?
A: You can reset your password by clicking 'Forgot your password?' in the Login section